A visa is a document or stamp that goes in your passport which allows you to enter the country you are studying abroad in. Everyone needs a visa of some sort for study abroad. Your advisor can tell you the type you need. Below are resource pages on how to apply for various visas. Please note, we cannot be considered your primary source for visa information, as regulations can change quickly. When in doubt, please contact the appropriate consulate for more information.


Culture Guides and Visa Information  (Please note, some information in this link may only pertain to students on an ISEP Program.)

Project Visa

Visas for Education Abroad

The French Consulate

The Spanish Consulate